Saturday 29 June 2013

Lucy - The Unconditional Love - Chapter III

As usual my brother was ignorant about my activities, love for Lucy and I was busy in saving my brother from bad souls around and beating them up to safeguard him ( I hated him for this, brothers are meant to safeguard sisters,  in our house it was the reverse case). After that appetite incident my parents got to know about Lucy so they seemed to have accepted that I can feed her but they never allowed me to let her enter our house.


Surprisingly Lucy sensed that my mother did not like her (my mommy really hates dog and if by any chance any dog or pup tries to snuggle her she would love to shoo them away).



One day I tried getting Lucy into my house, she was following me closely but all of sudden she stopped and that was kind of shock of my life because my mother was staring at me as if she is going to crush me :’( mere ko to almost heart attack hi aa gaya tha choti si umar me :D :)







As my mommy was standing there.....you would not believe it Lucy ran back like anything and she never dared to enter the house again.One of the major reason for mommy to not  letting Lucy enter the house was my little sister. My mother was apprehensive if Lucy could do any harm to my little beautiful angel – Niharika (She was a true blessing of God).



Lucy used to sit, sleep and eat on the stair case of the entry gate of my house, and if somebody tried to knock the gate unnecessarily then  they had a tough time because Lucy used to bark at them and sometimes bite to keep them away from the house :P She never allowed any stranger soul to even knock the door if she was around. She used to recognize my family members,  local relatives, servants and of course neighbors so she was friendly with them.

One incident I still remember my mausi and family came to visit us, she was supposedly to give us a surprise but guess what....she herself got a surprise “LUCY guarding the entrance GATE”.She was not even letting mausaji to knock the door, she was barking at the top of her voice and my mom she did not care that why she was barking so loudly. Thanks to my neighbors who managed to call my mother outside hence my mausi and family landed in the house.

I came back from the school and my mommy was narrating Lucy’ story how she was guarding the house from mausiji and my cousins were scared of her. One of cousin (used to pretend that she is very sensitive and I never liked her for her DILLIWALA Attitude, chumui types :D ) was telling me how horrifying this incident was for her and she was really scared. I laughed out loudly and told her that Lucy is  a sweetheart and she barks only at devils :) My cousin was utterly annoyed but  in a very sophisticated manner she suppressed her feeling of beating me to death :D


Days were passing on: we were busy with our school, home works, tuition and yes fun with Lucy was always there :)

TBC...!

No comments:

Post a Comment