Sunday 9 June 2013

Lucy - The Unconditional Love - Chapter II



As a kid it was fun for us to play with her everyday and it has been so many days still she was roaming  & sniffing around, eating roadside stuff, barking at kids and running for her safely whenever any vehicle was passing by (my house was at GT road in Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh).

It became our habit to play with her, snuggle her and pet her every day, one day we decided to give her a name since she was determined to stick to our colony. So we came up with a name for her, everyone agreed to that and magically she seemed to adopt the name – “Lucy”.




Since we adopted her (unofficially) at our own, we were worried about the shelter because we all knew that our parents will not allow us to keep her in the house.  (I have so many stories to narrate how my mother fled all the pups I had brought home!). None of us were having courage to ask our parents to keep Lucy with us. So we left her at her own to find a shelter for her self. 

One morning we could not find her in the colony, we were worried and filled with weird though like if somebody had picked her up or any of neighbors shooed her away or she was crushed by any of the vehicle n all. But, she was resting at her “self searched accommodation” which was an empty plot in the neighborhood. After seeing her in the sleeping mode we were happy that she was perfectly alright.  Gradually she became part of us!

Days were passing on with our games (Mario), playing with Lucy, mocking each other, small fights with friends, playing with dolls and organizing our doll’s weddings too (cant forget this ever).

All of sudden my father found that my hunger increased significantly, I started eating 4 chapatis and having more than 2 bread slices in the breakfast or whatever thing cooked by mommy, my consumption increased. He got worried if I was having stomach worms or there was some other disease which led me to eat food beyond my capacity.

And one day he discovered the reason of my increased appetite and I received a tight slap as a reward: D

 TBC.......!

6 comments: